Sintering Tic Carbide Powder for 3D Printing
|FOB Price:||US $100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000, 000 Tons|
|Transport Package:||25kg in a Steel Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TiC
- Model No.: Lf-Tic
- Material: Vanadium Titanium Zirconium Niobium Tantalum Hafni
- Name: Tungsten Carbide Powder, Cemented Carbide Powder, Me
- Application3: The Coation Hard Thin Films Atomic Energy Spray Co
- Application5: Rocket Nozzle, The Atmosphere Space Rocket Nose Con
- Trademark: LFJS
- Origin: Hunan, Changsha
- Brand Name: Lfjs
- Application1: Metalloceramics Cerament Cermet Metal Ceramic Cera
- Chemical Composition: Titanium Carbon O
- Application2: for Carbide End Mill, Drill Bits, Inserts, Milling Cu
- Application4: Ultra-Fine Grain Hard Alloy Metallurgy Automation
- Classification: Metallic Carbide Powder
- Specification: 32x32x20
- HS Code: 284990900
|Keywords:||titanium carbide micron gray powder, titanium carbide (TiC), titanium carbide, 99.5% (metals basis), titanium monocarbide powder, monotitanium monocarbide, titanium carbide, 99% titanium carbide (TiC),|
titanium carbide nanopowder, titanium carbide (TiC), titanium carbide, 99.5% (metals basis),
|Total carbon||Free carbon||Impurities(max,%)|
|Particle size:0.5-500micron, can be as requested.|
PROPERTIES OF TITANIUM CARBIDE (TIC):
Chemical Name/Formula: Titanium Carbide/TiC
Low coeficient of friction
Hardness: Knoop - 2470 / Mohs - +9
Melting Point: 5680°F / 3160°C
Boiling Point: 8710°F / 4820°C
Molecular weight: 59.89
Density (gm/cc): 4.9-5.2
Young's Modulus: 439.4 GPa
Poisson's Ratio: 0.187-0.189
Linear Thermal Expansion: .02% @ 600°F and 0.8% @ 2000°F
Bend Strength: 60,000psi @ 70°F and 35,000psi @ 2000°F
|TiC introduction||Titanium carbide, Chemical formula TiC, Molecular weight 59.91,Carbon content 20.05%,Density 4.93g/cm3, Melting point:3160ºC,Boiling point 4300ºC.|
TiC are very hard gray crystals that are insoluble in water but soluble in nitric acid and aqua regia. It melts at about 3140°C. it is used in cermets, arc-melting electrodes, and tungsten-carbide tools.
An extremely hard and light refractory material with high thermal shock and abrasion resistance. It is used for powder metallurgical (P/M) parts including cutting tool tips, dies and wear parts and resistant coatings. It is also used as an additive to plastic & rubber parts to reduce wear and as an alternate to metal parts.
|TiC Application:||Wear resistant applications, thin film ultra-capacitors, cermet components, bearings, nozzles, cutting tools, etc. |
Titanium carbide is an ideal abrasive material to replace alumina, silicon carbide, boron carbide, chromium oxide and other conventional material.Titanium carbide grinding capacity can compare with synthetic diamond, which greatly reduces the cost, currently it is widely used in the United States, Japan, Russia and other countries. abrasive material, grinding wheel and the grinding pastes made by titanium carbide can greatly improve efficiency, improve the grinding accuracy and surface finish.
1) Nano TiC is used in manufacturing wear-resistant materials like cutting tools,mold and metal melting crucible etc.
2) Powder metallurgy application:Nano TiC can be used in powder metallurgy industry to produce ceramics, hard alloy spare parts e.x. drawing die,hard alloy mold
3) Nano titanium carbide ceramic is a good optical material;
4) TiC nanopowder coating can improve the alloy, abrasive steel bearings, nozzles, cutting tools wear resistance;
5) Titanium carbide nanoparticles can be used in abrasive and mold industry to replace Aluminium oxide,silicon carbide,boride silicon, chromic oxide. Its grainding capacity is as good as artificial diamond.
|main products of LFJS||1.Powdered materials including Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 , Hafnium Carbide HfC, Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C, Niobium Carbide NbC, Tantalum Carbide Tac, Titanium Carbide TiC, Vanadium Carbide VC, Zirconium Carbide ZrC, Titanium Carbide Nitrides Ti (C,N); |
(suitable for plasma coating, thermal spray coating, cold spray,additive in cutting tools,CVD,PCB,3D printing,abrasive materials,MIM,powder metallurgy,etc)
2.compound carbide powder: (Ta,Nb)C,(W,Ti)C , (W,Ta)C, (Ti,Ta)C ,(W,Ti,Ta)C, (W,Ti,Ta.Nb)C,(W,Ti,Ta,Cr)C.
3. Ti (C,N) based cermet rods/ inserts/blanks; (suitable for drilling and cutting tools, ,CNC tools, printed circuit board, drilling milling turning threading turning tools etc.Sinter-HIP process.)
4. WC-CO tile cutting wheel.
5.planetary ball mill
email:vera at langfengmetallic.com;
1.What size do you need? Since we have 60-325mesh,
a.0.8um: normally used as additives in carbide, cutting tools,etc. (additive amount:0.1%~2%)
b.60-325mesh: mixed with other materials normally used in spraying coating, which have strict
requirement in particle size and its mixture evenness.
c.3~5um:normally used in alloy products.
2.our test methods are as follows:
a.FSSS Fisher Sub-sieve sizer b.Laser c.SEM d.Seizing e.apparent density of powders
3.Delievery time:about 7 days for carbide powder.
why choose us?
What we do is not just selling:
We're dedicated to providing you the super service. And we'll prove it. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll do our best to improve it. Fast and free.
Technology is our core competence:
To us, technology is our core competence. We always research the new methods to improve the performance of TiCN cermet blanks, carbide blanks, metallic carbide powders, just to expand your market and save you thousands!
Excellent personnel to finish excellent jobs:
We have highly experienced engineers and sales and ready to assist you with all your requirements.
Always willingness to learn :
You know your technology better than anyone --we are happy to learn new things everyday! let us hear about it right away.