with Highly Corrosion Resistant 99.5% Zirconium Carbide
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||100 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 gram||US $0.1/ gram|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box with Plastic Bags Inside, Iron Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZrC
- Corrosion Rate: 0.001-0.01
- Application2: Raw Material of Solid Propellant , CE
- Application4: Popular Than Zirconium Uses, Perform Good in Cutti
- Character1: High Modulus, Lower Density (6.73 g/cm3)
- Testing Methods of Zrc Particle Size-1: Laser Particle Analyzer, Appare
- Trademark: LFJS-ZrC
- Origin: China
- Feature: Additive of Cemented Carbide, Zirconia Ceramics
- Application1: Hard Refractory Ceramic Material, Cermet Material
- Application3: Used as Refractory Coatings
- Application5: Used as Abrasive, Tool Bits Material, Hvof Coating
- Character2: Better Than Tungsten Carbide Hardness, Chemical Pr
- Testing Methods of Zrc Particle Size-2: Sem(Scaning Electron Microscope), Fsss Particle Si
- Specification: GradeA, ZrC-A
Parameters of Zirconium carbide powder:
Zirconium carbide (ZrC) is an extremely hard refractory ceramic material. It has the appearance of a gray metallic powder with cubic crystal structure. It is highly corrosion resistant. This Group IV interstitial transition-metal carbide is also a member of ultra high temperature ceramics or (UHTC). Due to the presence of metallic bonding ZrC has thermal conductivity of 20.5 W/m·K and electrical conductivity (resistivity ~43 μΩ·cm) similar to zirconium metal. Strong covalent Zr-C bond gives this material very high melting point (~3530 °C), high modulus (~440 GPa) and hardness (25 GPa). ZrC has lower density (6.73 g/cm3) compared to other carbides like WC (15.8 g/cm3), TaC (14.5 g/cm3) or HfC (12.67 g/cm3). ZrC reacts with water and acids and is pyrophoric.
Particle Size: 0.5-500 micron, 5-400 mesh
Particle Size and chemical composition are modified on request.
1, A raw material of solid propellant
2, Production of alloy steel
3, A raw material of cemented carbide
4, Used as abrasive
5, raw materials of metal zirconium and zirconium tetrachloride
6, A kind of promising fine ceramic materials
1. Can I negotiate the Prices?
Yes, we may consider discounts for bulk orders of individual products.
2. What is your minimum order requirement?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation sheet. We accept the sample and trial order. If the quantity of single item can't reach the MOQ, the price should be sample price.
3. How long will it take to execute my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shipment within 3-5 days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation sheet.
4. Does the customized powder or TiCN cermet blank available ?
Yes, customized chemical composition /particle size / dimension could be adjusted by our R&D Center.
5. Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to feedback immediately if you are not pleased with TDOER 's quality or service.
Other metallic carbide powders:
zirconium carbide ZrC
|hafnium carbide HfC||tantalum carbide TaC|
|niobium carbide NbC||vanadium carbide VC||chromium carbide Cr3C2|
|molybdenum carbide Mo2C||titanium carbide TiC|
titanium carbide nitrides TiCN
TiCN 50/50 & TiCN 30/70
compound carbide powder: (Ta,Nb)C, (W,Ti)C, (W,Ta)C, (Ti,Ta)C, (W,Ti,Ta)C,