Titanium Carbide Powder Use for Cutting Tool
|FOB Price:||US $1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||100 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 gram||US $1/ gram|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box with Plastic Bags Inside, Iron Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TiCN
- Application2: Excellent All-Purpose Coating, Punching, Injection
- Application4: Coating at Milling (Wet, Moderate Cutting Speed)
- Character1: Wear Resistant in The Toughest Conditions
- Testing Methods of Ticn Particle Size-1: Fsss Particle Size, Laser Particle Analyzer, Appare
- Classification: Half-Metallic
- Specification: GradeA, TiCN
- Application1: PVD Coating, Adding Carbon to a Tin Film Increases
- Application3: Used as Additives at Cutting Tools
- Application5: Coating at Tapping, Thread Forming
- Character2: Extreme Hardness and High Toughness
- Testing Methods of Ticn Particle Size-2: Sem(Scaning Electron Microscope)
- Trademark: LFJS-TiCN
- Origin: China
Parameters of Titanium carbide nitrides powder:
Titanium carbide nitrides with the high melting point, the high degree of hardness, wear-resistance,antioxidantand anti-corrosive characteristics, and with excellent heat-conducting property, the electrical conductivity and the chemical stability, widely uses in the cutting tool, the powder metallurgy and the cermet product.
Cermets made from Titanium carbide nitrides Ti(C, N) bear the following characteristics:
High Degree of hardness (HRA):91-95;
High wear resistance and resistance to the crater wear ability;
3-4 times resistance ability to wear compared with WC base hard alloy;
High thermal resistance, high hardness, the strength and resistance to wear under high temperature;
Cutting under 1100-1300°C, 2-3 times cutting speed compared with WC base hard alloy;
Good chemical stability and high oxidation resistance ability;
Suitable to serve as the high-speed cutting tool material to extremely control the accuracy and tolerance;
Widely use to process carbon steel, stainless steel, micro alloy steel, and Ductile Cast Iron.
Particle size:0.5-500micron , can be as requested
The titanium carbon nitride coating TiCN is distinguished by extreme hardness and high toughness. Coated tools are outstandingly wear-resistant. The low coefficient of friction protects against cold-welding. TiCN coating is not recommended for high heat applications due to the relatively low maximum operating temperature. Threading and some milling applications are a natural fit.
?milling (wet, moderate cutting speed)
?tapping, thread forming
?punching with high mechanical loads
?forming of ferratic and austentic steels
?plastic injection molding (melts with abrasive fillers or high fiberglass content)
1. Can I negotiate the Prices?
Yes, we may consider discounts for bulk orders of individual products.
2. What is your minimum order requirement?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation sheet. We accept the sample and trial order. If the quantity of single item can't reach the MOQ, the price should be sample price.
3. How long will it take to execute my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shipment within 3-5 days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation sheet.
4. Does the customized powder or TiCN cermet blank available ?
Yes, customized chemical composition /particle size / dimension could be adjusted by our R&D Center.
5. Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to feedback immediately if you are not pleased with TDOER 's quality or service.
Other metallic carbide powders:
zirconium carbide ZrC
|hafnium carbide HfC||tantalum carbide TaC|
|niobium carbide NbC||vanadium carbide VC||chromium carbide Cr3C2|
|molybdenum carbide Mo2C||titanium carbide TiC|
titanium carbide nitrides TiCN
TiCN 50/50 & TiCN 30/70
compound carbide powder: (Ta,Nb)C, (W,Ti)C, (W,Ta)C, (Ti,Ta)C, (W,Ti,Ta)C,